If you still have troubles, you may have to resort to the Apple store to seek professionals for help. When your iPhone or iPad says the firmware is not compatible, the first thing you need to do is to restart your computer. Because by doing this, some temporary glitches will be removed that may cause this problem. After restarting the computer, connect the iOS devices and open iTunes to see whether the restoring is possible. Please go to imazing.com on your Mac or PC to download and install iMazing.
- However, below are the best methods you can try to resolve the iPhone update failure issue.
- In such a case, try repairing the iOS with the help of a https://araiba.net/firmware-downloads/unleashing-the-power-of-blu-j2-j150l-flash-file.html trusted software.
- You will then see a few options and the one you need to click on is, “Restore iPhone’.
- This issue can be resolved by uninstalling the antivirus software on your computer because such security software blocks the installation of firmware sometimes.
- There are times when after connecting your phone to the system or while syncing it with iTunes, you might get an “unknown error” message like this.
From there select the iTunes files and right-click on them to uninstall them. You have to uninstall all the relevant files. Such as iTunes, software update files, 32 and 64-bit application support files. Now check your iPhone device, you should succeed in restoring your iPhone with new firmware. Generally speaking, you won’t meet firmware file corrupt iPhone problems any more, since WooTechy iPhixer helps you fix it in root. This is one of the most common mistakes iPhone users tend to make. After connecting your device to the system, you would get a pop-up message on your phone’s screen regarding its authentication.
WatchOS 8.4 notably addressed a charging problem. The update included information on what users should do if their Apple Watch stops working properly.
- The product did not start the new firmware.
- Sometimes there may be a problem with the iPhone connection to the wireless carrier.
- But, first, you need to boot your Mac into disk utility and follow the instructions to fix it.
- Additionally, you might want to delete an IPSW file if it’s corrupted and you keep running into issues while updating or restoring an iPhone or iPad.
- Once connected, iPhone will prompt an alert; Simply tap Trust on your screen.
- Based on whether you have an M1-chip or Intel-chip powered Mac, follow the steps given below.
With such useful features, TunesKit iOS System Recovery is very easy-to-use. To restore iOS firmware, all you need to do is to click several buttons. Minutes later, your firmware on iPhone will be restored.